When it comes to sports inspired streetwear, there is only one iconic name that constantly changes the game - adidas Originals. adidas Originals has created a number of iconic footwear over the years and none more so than the Superstar.
Today, adidas Originals has taken the icon and updated it with its ground-breaking Boost technology, creating a shoe that not only looks great, but is supremely comfortable too.
The new shoe retains the subtle yet classy looks of its predecessors, like the leather upper with the original shell-toe design. The new boost silhouette uses premium elk leather with monochrome black and white colourways for a look that grabs eyeballs. On top of this you get gold detailing for a dash of style. In the middle you get the Boost midsole, which is concealed by the impeccable styling. The boost technology uses TPU particles that are fused together to create a more comfortable pair of shoes. It doesn't matter if you are playing basketball on the court, or just taking a stroll down the park - Boost technology ensures that you are comfortable all the time.
For women, the Superstar uses metallic leather with bronze and silver colourways, which is then contrasted by the white midsole. Of course, then there is the rubber shell-toe.
Superstars are an iconic brand with years of history behind it. In order to celebrate this history, adidas Originals has added a surprise to this package – If you buy a pair from the latest superstar collection, you can get your new superstars customized or old superstars cleaned up at the “Superstar Custom Station” - The level of customisation includes numbers, names, bling, star signs and more. The stations will be set up in Mumbai (Linking Road), Delhi (Connaught Place), and Bengaluru (Brigade Road) on 4th and 5th March. If the new collection was not a good enough reason, this should certainly grab the attention of superstar fans.
Other Popular Deals
- Top launches of the week: May 22, 20156 weird inventions that tried too hard
- Top launches of the week: June 5, 2015Top launches of the week: May 29, 2015
- Top launches of the week: June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: May 22, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 29, 2015The Intel Compute Stick, in pictures
- Top stories of the week : June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: June 5, 2015
- In pictures: ETI Dynamic's Solar Electric Hybrid Vehicle17 upcoming movies of 2015 that have us excited
- 5 great gadget deals under Rs 10,000Top stories of the week: May 15, 2015
- Best tech you can buy on a budgetTop launches of the week: May 15, 2015