Samsung has announced discounts on the Samsung Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy S6 smartphones along with other consumer electronics products. The company is giving out these discounts on behalf of their “Make for India” celebrations. The discounts are valid from April 29 and will continue till May 15. With the new discounts in place, the single SIM variant of the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 will cost Rs. 42,900, while the Galaxy S6 will cost Rs. 33,900. Users can also get a 10 percent cash back discount on their debit and credit cards as well. Samsung has partnered with Bajaj Finserv and Capital First to provide EMI options on its products. Buyers can avail three, six, nine, and twelve month EMI options at no extra cost.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and S6 are both powered by a Exynos 7420 SoC. The two devices may be year old, but still have much to offer. The company is also giving discounts on the 2016 variants of the Galaxy A7 and A5. Besides these, there are other devices, which are available with bundled devices such as some LED TVs will come bundled with home theater systems worth Rs. 20,000. The TVs are also available with Airtel DTH connections as well as two year extended warranty. Consumers will also able to avail discounts on other consumer electronics products such as refrigerators, microwaves, tablets, etc.
Other Popular Deals
- Top launches of the week: May 22, 20156 weird inventions that tried too hard
- Top launches of the week: June 5, 2015Top launches of the week: May 29, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 22, 2015Top launches of the week: June 12, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 29, 2015The Intel Compute Stick, in pictures
- Top stories of the week : June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: June 5, 2015
- In pictures: ETI Dynamic's Solar Electric Hybrid Vehicle17 upcoming movies of 2015 that have us excited
- 5 great gadget deals under Rs 10,000Top stories of the week: May 15, 2015
- Best tech you can buy on a budgetTop launches of the week: May 15, 2015