Salman Khan’s Being Human will unveiled two e-cycles in India called the BH12 and BH27, which are priced at Rs 40,323 and Rs 57,577 respectively. The company has exclusively partnered with Amazon and the e-cycles will be available on the online retailer’s Prime Day sale starting 6PM on July 10.
Mr. Atul Gupta, Chief Executive Officer, Being Human E-Cycle said “Being Human E-cycle illustrate a responsible choice for shaping our future, a quality that resonates with dynamic, tech-savvy and new-age Prime members. Prime Day is a special day created for these customers, making it a perfect platform for us to launch Being Human E-cycle. We look forward to a successful Prime Day on Amazon.in.”
Unlike traditional cycles that only rely on muscles for propulsion, the e-cycles comes with a motor and batteries too. Riders can switch between the two modes of propulsion at their discretion. The BH12 and BH27 e-cycles have a top speed of 25km/hr. The two bikes feature lightweight frames and come with mechanical disk brakes and adjustable front suspension. Both also come with LED headlights.
Other Popular Deals
- Top launches of the week: May 22, 20156 weird inventions that tried too hard
- Top launches of the week: June 5, 2015Top launches of the week: May 29, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 22, 2015Top launches of the week: June 12, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 29, 2015The Intel Compute Stick, in pictures
- Top stories of the week : June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: June 5, 2015
- In pictures: ETI Dynamic's Solar Electric Hybrid Vehicle17 upcoming movies of 2015 that have us excited
- 5 great gadget deals under Rs 10,000Top stories of the week: May 15, 2015
- Best tech you can buy on a budgetTop launches of the week: May 15, 2015