Paytm has announced that it will launch a week-long sale on its Paytm Mall platform. The sale marks the occasion of India’s Independence and will start from August 8, and will go on till August 15. During the sale, the company will offer a range of discounts and cashback offers on products such as laptops, mobiles, and more.
Read the complete press release below
This Independence Day, Paytm Mall, owned by Paytm E-commerce Pvt. Ltd has launched a week-long sale from August 8 to August 15 with exciting discounts and cashback offers on a wide range of products from laptops, mobiles and appliances to apparel and accessories among others.
The sale is offering electronics and appliances at the best prices. The Apple MacBook Air 13" is being sold with a flat cashback of Rs. 10,000 at an effective price of Rs. 51990. The Canon EOS 1300D 18MP DSLR Camera and Lenovo Ideapad 320 Laptop are featuring flat cashbacks of Rs. 7,000 and Rs. 5,000 and being sold at effective prices of Rs. 51990 and Rs. 21,990 respectively.
Customers can also buy Lenovo, Panasonic, Micromax and Vivo smartphones at a minimum of 10% cashback and Apple, HP and Lenovo laptops at up to Rs. 20,000 cashback. Big appliances like TVs and washing machines will feature up to Rs. 20,000 cashback while small appliances like Mixer Grinders and Fans will host up to 20% cashback. There will be up to Rs. 20,000 cashback on DSLRs and flat 20% cashback on Printers.
In apparel, products from top brands like Allen Solly and U.S. Polo Assn will host flat 40% off and flat 40% cashback, Watches from Titan and Fastrack will feature minimum 70% discount and everyday use products from Gillette and Mamy Poko will come with 30% cashback and free shipping if customers buy a minimum of 5 products. Luggage from American Tourister and SkyBags will be available at minimum 30% cashback.
The sale will also see the iPhone7 being sold at up to 10,000 cashback and the iPhone SE being sold at flat 15% discount and ₹3,000 cashback to bring the price from ₹27,200 down to ₹19,990. The company is also offering shopping vouchers, as well as a lucrative buyback value of ₹9,000 through its partnership with Cashify, on the purchase of every iPhone SE. This will bring the effective price of the iPhone 5SE down to Rs. 5,990.
Other Popular Deals
- Top launches of the week: May 22, 20156 weird inventions that tried too hard
- Top launches of the week: June 5, 2015Top launches of the week: May 29, 2015
- Top launches of the week: June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: May 22, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 29, 2015The Intel Compute Stick, in pictures
- Top stories of the week : June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: June 5, 2015
- In pictures: ETI Dynamic's Solar Electric Hybrid Vehicle17 upcoming movies of 2015 that have us excited
- 5 great gadget deals under Rs 10,000Top stories of the week: May 15, 2015
- Best tech you can buy on a budgetTop launches of the week: May 15, 2015