OnePlus is hosting community meet-ups in various cities across India. The company says that it’s “celebrating the bond with its growing community in India through multi-city community meet-ups.” As OnePlus says that it’s first priority is their customers and their motto ‘Never Settle’ is said to reflect upon that. The company also says that community meetup is a way for it to understand their user’s needs.
The meetups are being hosted in the following cities:
- Pune-24th March, Hard Rock Cafe
- Kolkata-31st March, Hard Rock Cafe
- Jaipur-6th April, F Bar & Lounge
- Chennai-14th April, Bay 146, Savera Hotel
- Mumbai-21st April, Gateway of India
The event is invite only where interested users will initially need to register at Insider.in on their city-specific pages and share their phone details and IMEI number. These details will be checked at the registration counter while entering the event, along with a valid ID. There are limited entries available and the company is accepting them on a first-come-first-serve basis.
This is a part of the company’s fan engagement strategy under which the ‘Community Meet-Ups Sessions’ are being arranged. Till now, the company has already hosted the meetups in cities like Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chandigarh, and Ahmedabad this month. OnePlus says that it received insightful feedback from users at the events.
Other Popular Deals
- Top launches of the week: May 22, 20156 weird inventions that tried too hard
- Top launches of the week: June 5, 2015Top launches of the week: May 29, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 22, 2015Top launches of the week: June 12, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 29, 2015The Intel Compute Stick, in pictures
- Top stories of the week : June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: June 5, 2015
- In pictures: ETI Dynamic's Solar Electric Hybrid Vehicle17 upcoming movies of 2015 that have us excited
- 5 great gadget deals under Rs 10,000Top stories of the week: May 15, 2015
- Best tech you can buy on a budgetTop launches of the week: May 15, 2015