OnePlus has announced Amitabh Bachchan as the first-ever OnePlus Star, which marks a select group of distinguished OnePlus users. The company says that its association with Bachchan reiterates its pursuit of delivering a perfect device. OnePlus, the Chinese hardware startup, has become one of the most liked smartphone brands in India. The company's recent flagships - oneplus 3Where to buy 1748 1749 1749 and OnePlus 3T - are rated as the best smartphones on Amazon India.
"We are delighted to welcome Mr. Amitabh Bachchan as our brand representative in India. As the brand grows to the next level, we aim to continue to bond with our community in a more meaningful and engaging way," said Pete Lau, CEO and Founder of OnePlus.
"It gives me immense pleasure to be working with the most exciting technology brand in India, OnePlus, a truly disruptive technology company known for its premium quality and craftsmanship," Amitabh Bachchan said about his association with OnePlus. "OnePlus has always strived to deliver nothing but the best to its community and the association with Mr. Bachchan is the natural extension of the brand’s promise," the company said in a release.
OnePlus recently launched its flagship store in Bengaluru. The move was the company's attempt to explore offline markets. With veteran actor Bachchan on board, the company can tap into new areas for its market expansion.
Other Popular Deals
- Top launches of the week: May 22, 20156 weird inventions that tried too hard
- Top launches of the week: June 5, 2015Top launches of the week: May 29, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 22, 2015Top launches of the week: June 12, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 29, 2015The Intel Compute Stick, in pictures
- Top stories of the week : June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: June 5, 2015
- In pictures: ETI Dynamic's Solar Electric Hybrid Vehicle17 upcoming movies of 2015 that have us excited
- 5 great gadget deals under Rs 10,000Top stories of the week: May 15, 2015
- Best tech you can buy on a budgetTop launches of the week: May 15, 2015