A South Korean company has designed a new Android-controlled `super car` called Broon F8 for kids under the age of 5. The car has a top speed of 14 Km per hour and costs about $1000.
Broon F8 is an electric vehicle with four-wheel drive, a full touchscreen control, LED headlights and entertainment system and has intelligent drive assist. The super car can even be controlled by a remote. Broon F8 features bucket seats with four-point safety harnesses for the drivers security and individual suspension on all wheels.
The super car also has a self-analysis system, that provides excellent handling, as it distributes the power to the wheels based on terrain. It pedals can also be used as an input device for playing games. Parents can control the car by using a Bluetooth 4.0-powered controller and can set everything up via its own 7" Android tablet which works as a dashboard as well as the infotainment system.
Broon says 'Unlike the toy wheels used on most kids` vehicles, Broon's wheel structure is similar to that on an actual motor vehicle. "It will be the most comfortable ride your child can ever experience, ' the firm adds.
According to the company the child will benefit from the supercar as they will learn coordination and the skill set required to drive a real car at a very early age. Broon F8 series car is still in the prototype stage and will cost between $895 to $1,000, depending on the model you choose.
"The sophisticated design, state of the art mechanism, the maximum level of safety, and the smartest technology," the firm said on its website. "The Broon is not just a car, it is a supercar for your kids."
Other Popular Deals
- Top launches of the week: May 22, 20156 weird inventions that tried too hard
- Top launches of the week: June 5, 2015Top launches of the week: May 29, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 22, 2015Top launches of the week: June 12, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 29, 2015The Intel Compute Stick, in pictures
- Top stories of the week : June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: June 5, 2015
- In pictures: ETI Dynamic's Solar Electric Hybrid Vehicle17 upcoming movies of 2015 that have us excited
- 5 great gadget deals under Rs 10,000Top stories of the week: May 15, 2015
- Best tech you can buy on a budgetTop launches of the week: May 15, 2015