Microsoft has started releasing Build 10240, said to be the final release-to-manufacturing (RTM) build of Windows 10, in its Insider circles. A report by The Verge believes that Microsoft is signing the build off internally today, allowing PC manufacturers to start loading machines with Windows 10Where to buy 7990 to prepare for its July 29 launch.
Microsoft was earlier expected to release the RTM build of Windows 10Where to buy 7990 last week. While Microsoft might ignore the RTM milestone and focus on its launch to keep adding bug fixes and updates to Windows 10, a public announcement confirming the RTM build can be expected. Interestingly, Microsoft released the RTM build of Windows 95 on July 14, 1995 - twenty years ago.
Windows 10Where to buy 7990 has been widely reported and highly anticipated. Microsoft has stated that this will be the final version of Windows, meaning that Windows will get continued service updates over time. It also features a host of new features, on top of a faster and more stable environment. Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella has recently stated in an interview about the seamless integration Windows 10 will be capable of providing across computers, tablets, consoles and mobile phones. Alongside, Microsoft has fired up a new Edge browser in place of the (really) old Internet Explorer, new Music and Photos applications, the return of a Start menu, improved Store and an intuitive virtual assistant, Cortana.
Other Popular Deals
- Top launches of the week: May 22, 20156 weird inventions that tried too hard
- Top launches of the week: June 5, 2015Top launches of the week: May 29, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 22, 2015Top launches of the week: June 12, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 29, 2015The Intel Compute Stick, in pictures
- Top stories of the week : June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: June 5, 2015
- In pictures: ETI Dynamic's Solar Electric Hybrid Vehicle17 upcoming movies of 2015 that have us excited
- 5 great gadget deals under Rs 10,000Top stories of the week: May 15, 2015
- Best tech you can buy on a budgetTop launches of the week: May 15, 2015