Satya Nadella, who was named the CEO of Microsoft in February last year, will be visiting India and giving a keynote address at the Future Unleashed Accelerating India conference, in Mumbai on November 5.
The conference, hosted by Microsoft India, will span over two days - November 5 & November 6. The conference will aim at showcasing technology and new innovations in the digital world. Future unleashed will also see keynotes from industry monarchs like Anand Mahindra, MD of Mahindra & Mahindra, Shikha Sharma, MD & CEO of Axis Bank and renowned Cardiac Surgeon Dr Devi Shetty amongst others.
The conference will also explore key technological trends in the country. Microsoft has promised some "uniquely curated, not-to-miss function-specific sessions, that will throw light on the business and societal transformation currently underway in our country, a large part of which is being fuelled and driven by fast-emerging technologies and digital tools."
There will also be a Technical day organised for developers, architects and IT professionals, which will see special speeches and demonstrations by Scott Guthrie, Executive VP, Microsoft Cloud & Enterprise group. The technical day will focus on subjects such as cloud mobility, data & analytics, IoT, Modern Web and more. According to Microsoft, "Whether you build, design or manage bits that run on a device, in a browser, on a server, in a database or anywhere else, Future Unleashed Technical Day is your opportunity to future-proof your skills."
The keynotes and sessions of the Future Unleashed conference will also be available for live streaming through the webpage created for the conference.
Other Popular Deals
- Top launches of the week: May 22, 20156 weird inventions that tried too hard
- Top launches of the week: June 5, 2015Top launches of the week: May 29, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 22, 2015Top launches of the week: June 12, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 29, 2015The Intel Compute Stick, in pictures
- Top stories of the week : June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: June 5, 2015
- In pictures: ETI Dynamic's Solar Electric Hybrid Vehicle17 upcoming movies of 2015 that have us excited
- 5 great gadget deals under Rs 10,000Top stories of the week: May 15, 2015
- Best tech you can buy on a budgetTop launches of the week: May 15, 2015