As you move onto the next year with renewed promises and expectations, one of the things you might be considering is a job change. While you plan for your next moveout, there are critical considerations that if done properly might land you in the right place with the right compensation package.
Whether you are shifting to a new town, planning to join a new job, getting an overview of how much you are you worth vis a vis your peers in the same domain really helps.
Here is a handy tool that helps you map how your compensation matches with others. The tool takes into consideration your location, domain and function you work for, qualifications and certifications that might have acquired, team members you manage, etc and suggest the salary bracket that is appropriate for you.
The result of the minute-long evaluator might leave feel good if your compensation stands out over others professionals in the same group. However, the biggest takeaway of this tool is when it shows a result way ahead of what you get. And hence you can start planning accordingly to reach the right bracket for you.
Take the test by answering a few questions and get a report that shows how much compensation other professionals of your experience, education, and industry verticals fetch in.
Other Popular Deals
- Top launches of the week: May 22, 20156 weird inventions that tried too hard
- Top launches of the week: June 5, 2015Top launches of the week: May 29, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 22, 2015Top launches of the week: June 12, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 29, 2015The Intel Compute Stick, in pictures
- Top stories of the week : June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: June 5, 2015
- In pictures: ETI Dynamic's Solar Electric Hybrid Vehicle17 upcoming movies of 2015 that have us excited
- 5 great gadget deals under Rs 10,000Top stories of the week: May 15, 2015
- Best tech you can buy on a budgetTop launches of the week: May 15, 2015