Streaming platform Hotstar has announced a subscription offer in partnership with Citibank. Under the terms of the offer, Citibank credit card holders can claim 100 percent cashback on a 6 month membership fee charged by Hotstar. To avail the offer, subscribers will have to pay for the Hotstar Premium subscription using their Citibank credit cards only.
"The partnership draws on the natural synergies between both brands – Hotstar will leverage the partnership to delight their high-value customers and provide the world’s most exciting video content to Citibank credit card customers," Hotstar wrote in a press release announcing the cashback offer.
The Hotstar-Citibank 100 percent cashback offer is valid for a period of 3 months, starting April 10, 2018. So, Citibank credit card holders can start availing the cashback offer immediately. There are no details as to how the cashback will be provided or it will be an instant cashback or paid over a period of time. Further, the offer is only valid for first time Hotstar subscribers as an effort by the platform to bring new subscribers onboard. Existing Hotstar subscribers with Citibank credit cards cannot avail the cashback.
Other Popular Deals
- Top launches of the week: May 22, 20156 weird inventions that tried too hard
- Top launches of the week: June 5, 2015Top launches of the week: May 29, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 22, 2015Top launches of the week: June 12, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 29, 2015The Intel Compute Stick, in pictures
- Top stories of the week : June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: June 5, 2015
- In pictures: ETI Dynamic's Solar Electric Hybrid Vehicle17 upcoming movies of 2015 that have us excited
- 5 great gadget deals under Rs 10,000Top stories of the week: May 15, 2015
- Best tech you can buy on a budgetTop launches of the week: May 15, 2015