Indian e-commerce giant Flipkart is offering an array of products via its biggest e-sale in India. The site is offering select phones at up to 90 percent discount and some products at Re.1. Flipkart is also offering exchange offers on top selling products and there will be lucky draws every hour. Flipkart’s “The Big Billion Day Sale” has already begun today from 8AM in the morning and will go on till the the 10th of October.
Popular phones on Flipkart like the Redmi 1S is up for grabs with a cash back offer and best selling phones like Moto G and Moto X are all up for grabs with exchange offers. The e-commerce website is also offering some products at Re.1 but you need to be quick as stocks are limited. There is also good news for consumers who want to get the exclusive Flipkart First memebership as there is a Rs.100 discount and is now available for Rs. 399. The sale however, has just one weak point, the products that you buy during this sale cannot be refunded. Also you won’t be able to cancel an order if you change your mind in between.
“The Big Billion Day" is one of the biggest online sales of late and is almost the 'Black Friday' sale for India. The new sale apparently aims to cash in on the festival season in the country. We expect other e-commerce players to come up with similar mega sales scheme as the festive season has arrived.
Other Popular Deals
- Top launches of the week: May 22, 20156 weird inventions that tried too hard
- Top launches of the week: June 5, 2015Top launches of the week: May 29, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 22, 2015Top launches of the week: June 12, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 29, 2015The Intel Compute Stick, in pictures
- Top stories of the week : June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: June 5, 2015
- In pictures: ETI Dynamic's Solar Electric Hybrid Vehicle17 upcoming movies of 2015 that have us excited
- 5 great gadget deals under Rs 10,000Top stories of the week: May 15, 2015
- Best tech you can buy on a budgetTop launches of the week: May 15, 2015