Fitbit has launched its ‘Ionic’ water resistant smartwatch, ‘Flyer’ sweatproof wireless headphones and ‘Aria 2’ smart scale in India priced at Rs 22,990, and Rs 9,990 respectively (for both Aria 2 and Flyer). The devices will be available starting February 2018 from retail chains like Reliance Digital, Croma, Helios and online partners in India.
Fitbit Ionic smartwatch
The Ionic smartwatch comes with the new SpO2 sensor which Fitbit claims will make tracking deeper health insights like sleep apnea possible in the future. It also features heart rate tracking, on-device dynamic workouts, GPS tracking, contactless payments, onboard music, smart notifications, and is water resistant up to 50 meters.
The device comes with app support and clock faces, which are available in the Fitbit App Gallery. The smartwatch also supports automatic activity and sleep tracking, cross-platform connectivity, and the company claims that it can last up to 5 days on a single charge
Fitbit Ionic will be shipped in three colour combinations of smoke gray tracker and clasp with charcoal band, silver gray tracker and clasp with blue gray band, and burnt orange tracker and clasp with slate blue band.
Fitbit Flyer is the company’s first wireless headphones which sport a sweatproof design and support controls for music and calls. It sports dual microphones supports passive noise Isolation as well. The headphone boasts 6 hours of battery life, has quick charge support, sports multi-device connectivity, and is compatible with the Fitbit Ionic smartwatch.
Fitbit Aria 2
Fitbit has also launched the next iteration of its smart weighing scale, the Aria 2. Akin to its predecessor, the new Wi-Fi smart scale can connect to the Fitbit app (via Bluetooth) and is capable of measuring lean mass, BMI, body fat percentage, and of course, weight. The device supports eight different user profiles while maintaining their data private and it will be available in Black and White colour options.
Other Popular Deals
- Top launches of the week: May 22, 20156 weird inventions that tried too hard
- Top launches of the week: June 5, 2015Top launches of the week: May 29, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 22, 2015Top launches of the week: June 12, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 29, 2015The Intel Compute Stick, in pictures
- Top stories of the week : June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: June 5, 2015
- In pictures: ETI Dynamic's Solar Electric Hybrid Vehicle17 upcoming movies of 2015 that have us excited
- 5 great gadget deals under Rs 10,000Top stories of the week: May 15, 2015
- Best tech you can buy on a budgetTop launches of the week: May 15, 2015