Dell announces the launch of the company's new Premium Support Plus smart assistant with predictive issue detection in IndiaWhere to buy 65 105 150. The new service provides 24x7 support that can proactively find issues, predict problems, expedite phone transactions and also offer quick solution deliveries to customers. Powered by Dell's SupportAssist technology, the new service is currently available on Alienware 15 & Alienware 17 gaming laptops, XPS and Inspiron devices.
Read the complete press release below
Dell in IndiaWhere to buy 65 105 150 today, announced augmented service offerings for its consumers in India, with the launch of Premium Support Plus. Recently launched at IFA, the service is available on Alienware 15 & Alienware 17, XPS and Inspiron devices, dramatically improving customer experience through simplified and hassle-free support.
With this launch, Dell has widened its service capability for consumers, giving them the option to choose from OnSite support, Premium Support and the new Premium Support Plus, based on their requirement.
Premium Support Plus provides 24x7 anytime, anywhere phone access to expert technicians, personalized assistance for complex software issues and the first and only proactive automated support for consumer PCs. Powered by the SupportAssist technology, in an industry first, the service automatically detects both hardware and software issues and proactively alerts consumers when they occur. Support Assist also enables Dell’s technicians to initiate contact with customers and begin resolving the problem, often before they even know an issue exists.
Alen Joe Jose, Product Marketing Director, Consumer & Small Business, Dell, India said, “Dell’s legacy of service support for users has been instrumental in building trust. Focused on ensuring that user experience remains seamless, we can now resolve technical issues without the consumer facing any hindrance. Features like predictive issue detection and faster than ever resolution will ensure that a Dell PC never fails. With the addition of Premium Support Plus to our service offering, Dell is offering best-in-class support for PC users in IndiaWhere to buy 65 105 150.”
Premium Support Plus also comes with advanced support features like personalized step-by-step expert assistance, optimization for PC performance and repairs for accidental damage. The proactive - predictive capabilities have been tested and proven for commercial customers with more immersive technical requirements, before offering it to end consumers. Premium Support Plus users can experience efficient solution delivery for any technical issues, with the service reducing up to 86% time on the phone and reducing the number of steps for resolution by 59%. Consumers will also have the ability tailor the experience to their lifestyle – a hands-off, call-free experience with automated integrated support or one-on-one personalized support with an agent or a combination of both.
In a growing Gaming industry, and with the growing popularity of Dell Gaming devices, users will be further benefited in an effort to maintain high performing PCs, through this fast and premium service.
Premium Support Plus offers the following advantages to consumers:
- 24x7 direct access to expert hardware and software online/phone support
- Support Assist technology-enabled features to:
- Proactively find issues and contact Dell while notifying you
- Predict problems before they start
- Remove viruses and malware
- Optimize PC performance automatically
- In-home support – where technicians are sent to customers’ homes should the problem persist
- Repairs for accidental damages such as drops, spills and electrical surges
- Collaborative help to resolve everyday software issues
- Personalized help with software for more complex issues, or for help with setting data backup, parental controls, and more
Dell’s Premium Support Plus is now available for consumers using Dell XPS, Inspiron Series and Alienware in IndiaWhere to buy 65 105 150 starting September 11, 2017
Premium Support and Onsite Support are already available on Dell’s XPS, Inspiron, and Alienware devices in India
Other Popular Deals
- Top launches of the week: May 22, 20156 weird inventions that tried too hard
- Top launches of the week: June 5, 2015Top launches of the week: May 29, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 22, 2015Top launches of the week: June 12, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 29, 2015The Intel Compute Stick, in pictures
- Top stories of the week : June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: June 5, 2015
- In pictures: ETI Dynamic's Solar Electric Hybrid Vehicle17 upcoming movies of 2015 that have us excited
- 5 great gadget deals under Rs 10,000Top stories of the week: May 15, 2015
- Best tech you can buy on a budgetTop launches of the week: May 15, 2015