1. Download and install Windows Unattended CD Creator from www.windows-unattended.de, or install it from the Digit December 2006 Utilities CD.
2. Launch the program and insert your Windows XP CD into the drive.
3. Copy all the contents of the CD. Eject the CD after copying the files.
4. In the program's first tab-"Source CD"-click Select, and select the folder to which you copied the CD's contents.
6. Bypass all other options and head to the Driver tab.
7. Insert the driver CD that came with your motherboard.
8. Give a name to the driver group in the General Drivers text box, for example, "Gigabyte". Click Add.
10. Head straight to the Done tab, making no changes.
11. Click Save and then on "Create ISO-image". Enter the path of where the image should be written to.
12. After completion, burn the ISO image to a CD using a disc burning tool such as Nero. You're done!