The Maker's Meet event which is held all over the world by CoolerMaster, is about growing the worldwide passion of PC enthusiasts and gamers to make and create. According to CoolerMaster, the next leg of Maker's Meet 2017 will start on the 22nd of April at ISDI, Mumbai and later move on to other cities. Brands like Seagate, MSI, ISDI, Nvidia, AMD, etc to showcase different technologies meant for gamers and enthusiasts at the event.
Read the complete press release below
CoolerMaster Technology Inc. has announced its next leg of Makers Meet for 2017. This unique meet of like-minded people will start from Mumbai and move on to other cities in this calendar year. The Mumbai meet is scheduled to happen on 22nd April 2017 at the prestigious Indian School of Design and Innovation (ISDI), in Mumbai.
Makers Meet is a platform for PC Enthusiasts and Gamers to explore, express and create it! It’s one such event where you can get an immersive experience of Virtual Reality (VR), PC Gaming, Overclocking, PC building and Modding workshops.
“With Makers Meet, we plan to engage the community and stoke their passion for Desktop PCs again. Our idea is to bring the Joy of Building PCs back to fore! BYO or Build Your Own PC, that reflects you and your passion is the core message that we want people attending this event to take back with them. It will be an experience they will remember for long and that’s the key takeaway of Maker’s Meet. Come and meet some of the brilliant minds in the industry, Overclockers, Gamers, Modders, etc. We have them there so that you can interact freely and learn something new!” said SashankBhandaru, Marketing Manager. There will be competitions to participate and win cash prizes worth 20K and lots of goodies and merchandize.
Makers Meet is a joint effort by CoolerMaster, MSI, Seagate, Nvidia, AMD, etc and other desktop PC vendors. ISDI, who are pioneers in teaching design and innovation will be hosting this event on their premises. So attendees, especially, kids and youngsters, can understand from them the scope in Design & Innovation as a Career option.
Other Popular Deals
- Top launches of the week: May 22, 20156 weird inventions that tried too hard
- Top launches of the week: June 5, 2015Top launches of the week: May 29, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 22, 2015Top launches of the week: June 12, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 29, 2015The Intel Compute Stick, in pictures
- Top stories of the week : June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: June 5, 2015
- In pictures: ETI Dynamic's Solar Electric Hybrid Vehicle17 upcoming movies of 2015 that have us excited
- 5 great gadget deals under Rs 10,000Top stories of the week: May 15, 2015
- Best tech you can buy on a budgetTop launches of the week: May 15, 2015