The world we live is completely dominated by technology that is in a constant state of flux. What was once considered high-tech and cutting edge have been rendered old and obsolete over the span of a few years by the development of better technologies. The prime example of this phenomenon is smartphones with new models being released each year.
Due to the rapid pace at which technology develops, it can be hard to keep up with what’s new. In fact, many technologies that we consider futuristic is already here or is in the final stage of development and should start rolling out to consumers soon. Here are some things you can look forward to over the coming years.
Hologram for homes: This technology will allow people to superimpose the digital world on the physical world in all its three dimensions glory. The use-cases for this tech range from gaming, designing homes and more.
Paint that helps purify air: Pollution has become a major cause for concern. In a case of super innovation, there are now paints that double up as air purifiers, helping reduce air pollution in your home. This paint features Activated Carbon Technology that absorb air pollutants and foul smells in the room, leaving behind cleaner air.
Smart windows: What if you could choose the level of privacy offered by windows or even a glass door. This technology lets users switch between completely transparent, translucent and completely opaque.
Home security through facial recognition software: Safety and security is something no homeowner should ever compromise on. This technology combines tradition CCTV and other camera based technology and combines it with facial recognition software and online databases to know who exactly is at your door.
Refrigerator that orders food: Don’t you hate it when you open your refrigerator only to learn that you’ve run out of what you’re looking for? Well, that will no longer be a problem as smart refrigerators will be able to order food for you when it detects that you're run out of a particular item.
- Top launches of the week: May 22, 20156 weird inventions that tried too hard
- Top launches of the week: June 5, 2015Top launches of the week: May 29, 2015
- Top launches of the week: June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: May 22, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 29, 2015The Intel Compute Stick, in pictures
- Top stories of the week : June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: June 5, 2015
- In pictures: ETI Dynamic's Solar Electric Hybrid Vehicle17 upcoming movies of 2015 that have us excited
- 5 great gadget deals under Rs 10,000Top stories of the week: May 15, 2015
- Best tech you can buy on a budgetTop launches of the week: May 15, 2015