Batman Vs Superman, the much awaited blockbuster where the two superheroes are slated to take the screen for an ultimate battle, will release on March 25. The movie will be screening in New York’s first ever 4DX theaters, armed with in-seat environmental effects. Theater audiences will be treated to effects such as motion-activated seats, wind, lightning, vibrations, snow and even scents.
The superhero flick starring Ben Affleck as Batman and Henry Cavill as Superman, will also be the first to air at the 4DX theater in Manhattan’s Union Square, which will open its doors only on March 25. 4DX technology will also create an enhanced visual experience of this action blockbuster adding visual, olfactory, aural and tactile dimensions to the film.
Commenting on the announcement, Byung-hwan Choi, CEO of CJ 4DPLEX said, “We are extremely excited to bring this immersive cinematic experience to New Yorkers. Launching in New York City is a milestone in 4DX’s expansion within the United States. From the success we’ve seen at the box office and from the overwhelmingly positive response we’ve received from audiences at L.A. Live, we have no doubt that these two new 4DX theaters will soon become two of the hottest entertainment spots in the city.”
We just have one thing to say - Manhattan, we are so jealous!
Other Popular Deals
- Top launches of the week: May 22, 20156 weird inventions that tried too hard
- Top launches of the week: June 5, 2015Top launches of the week: May 29, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 22, 2015Top launches of the week: June 12, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 29, 2015The Intel Compute Stick, in pictures
- Top stories of the week : June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: June 5, 2015
- In pictures: ETI Dynamic's Solar Electric Hybrid Vehicle17 upcoming movies of 2015 that have us excited
- 5 great gadget deals under Rs 10,000Top stories of the week: May 15, 2015
- Best tech you can buy on a budgetTop launches of the week: May 15, 2015