ICICI bank is offering heavy discounts on a range of Apple products like iPhones, MacBook, iPads, and the Apple Watch. Customers will receive a maximum cashback of up to Rs 10,000 on purchasing these devices but it should be noted that the offer is only applicable on EMI transactions made using ICICI credit cards starting March 12 till April 15, 2018.
Under the offer, custmers will receive a cashback of Rs 10,000 on the iPhone X, purchased using EMI transactions. There is also an upgrade offer available on the device under which users will get a minimum Rs 20,000 on exchanging eligible Apple, Google, OnePlus, Samsung, and Xiaomi devices at an Apple Premium Reseller store. You can check for an eligible device here.
The cashback offer is valid only for offline purchases and one has to swipe their ICICI credit card at Pinelabs terminal payment gateways. The cashback will be credited back to the user’s account on or before 90 days from the date of transaction and is not applicable on ICICI Bank Corporate Credit Cards. There is also a no extra cost EMI scheme which is applicable on the iPhone 8, iPhone 8 plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s plus. EMI tenures of 6 and 9 months are your two payment options. Detailed terms and conditions can be found here.
The cashback amount goes down to Rs 8,000 on the iPhone 8 and the iPhone 8 Plus. Buyers will receive a cashback of Rs 4,000 on the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. iPhone 6s and the iPhone 6s Plus models will be available with a cashback of Rs 3,000. iPhone SE and the iPhone 6 get Rs 2,000 cashback.
Other Popular Deals
- Top launches of the week: May 22, 20156 weird inventions that tried too hard
- Top launches of the week: June 5, 2015Top launches of the week: May 29, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 22, 2015Top launches of the week: June 12, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 29, 2015The Intel Compute Stick, in pictures
- Top stories of the week : June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: June 5, 2015
- In pictures: ETI Dynamic's Solar Electric Hybrid Vehicle17 upcoming movies of 2015 that have us excited
- 5 great gadget deals under Rs 10,000Top stories of the week: May 15, 2015
- Best tech you can buy on a budgetTop launches of the week: May 15, 2015