Apple has partnered with HDFC bank to offer cashback of up to Rs 10,000 on select iPhones, iPads and MacBook models, as a part of its Valentine’s Day promotion. The iStore website has listed the offers and it should be noted that to be eligible for it, buyers need to purchase the Apple devices using an HDFC Bank debit card, credit card or consumer durable loans, and it will only be eligible at authorised offline Apple re-sellers till February 14.
The purchase of the Apple products should be made with HDFC Bank EasyEMI scheme on Pine Labs payment terminals for Credit Card EMI and Debit Card EMI, or else one won’t be eligible for the cashback. Additionally, the offer is not applicable on HDFC Bank Corporate Cards.
The cashback can be availed on maximum of two transactions per card, per category, during the offer period. Cashback will be valid on the best available price at the store from where the device is purchased. Customers buying the iPhone 6 and iPhone SE will receive a cashback of Rs 7000, whereas those buying the iPad, iPad Mini 4 and the iPad Pro will get a cashback of Rs 10,000.
For MacBooks priced above Rs 1 lakh, customers will receive a cashback of Rs 10,000. However, on the MacBook laptops priced below Rs 1 lakh and on some select variants like the Macbook Air, MacMini and the iMac 21.5-inch, they will receive a cashback of Rs 5,000. This offer is valid till March 11, 2018.
For all the aforementioned deals, the cashback will be credited within 90 days of purchasing the device to all open and active card member's accounts only. Some MacBooks will also be available under 'No Extra Cost EMI' scheme on consumer durable loans.
Other Popular Deals
- Top launches of the week: May 22, 20156 weird inventions that tried too hard
- Top launches of the week: June 5, 2015Top launches of the week: May 29, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 22, 2015Top launches of the week: June 12, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 29, 2015The Intel Compute Stick, in pictures
- Top stories of the week : June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: June 5, 2015
- In pictures: ETI Dynamic's Solar Electric Hybrid Vehicle17 upcoming movies of 2015 that have us excited
- 5 great gadget deals under Rs 10,000Top stories of the week: May 15, 2015
- Best tech you can buy on a budgetTop launches of the week: May 15, 2015