Amazon’s Great Indian Sale has reached its third day and brings some new, exciting offers on electronics to the table. There were some great deals yesterday as well and you can check on them out here. Today’s major deals revolve around electronics and especially, smartphones. Grab the best deals while they last.
Amazon is offering Samsung’s recently launched latest flagship device, the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 at a price of Rs 67,900. As an additional offer, consumers can also avail a cashback of Rs 4000 by paying for the device via an HDFC Bank credit card. Buyers will also get a free wireless charger with the Galaxy Note 8Where to buy 3079 59900 and up to 448 GB of extra 4G data with Reliance Jio. Amazon is also offering a one-time screen replacement for consumers buying Galaxy Note 8 at Rs 990. Consumers can also avail a no-cost EMI on the device starting at Rs 3772 per month.
Xiaomi Redmi 4
The 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage variant of Xiaomi’s Redmi 4Where to buy 6999 8499 8999, is being offered at a discounted price of Rs 9,499 against its original listed price of Rs 10,999. Amazon is also offering no-cost EMI for the smartphone starting at Rs 1,055 per month.
Amazon is offering Samsung’s On7 Pro at a discounted price of Rs 7,590, however, Amazon is not offering any additional offers with the smartphone.
The 64GB variant of Xiaomi Mi Max 2 is up for grabs at Rs 14,999. The e-commerce platform is offering a no-cost EMI for the smartphone at Rs 1667 per month. Consumers can also avail some special offers such as upto 100GB of additional data with Reliance Jio. Also, on Exchange, Amazon is offering an extra Rs 2,000 off on the smartphone. The online retailer is offering a no cost EMI option for the device, starting at Rs 1,667 per month.
Fitbit Charge 2 Activity Tracker
As an Amazon Prime exclusive deal, the online retailer is offering the Fitbit charge 2 activity tracker at a discounted price of Rs 10,499 against its initial listed price of Rs 11,249. Amazon is offering a no-cost EMI for the fitness tracker at Rs 3750 per month.
Other Popular Deals
- Top launches of the week: May 22, 20156 weird inventions that tried too hard
- Top launches of the week: June 5, 2015Top launches of the week: May 29, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 22, 2015Top launches of the week: June 12, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 29, 2015The Intel Compute Stick, in pictures
- Top stories of the week : June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: June 5, 2015
- In pictures: ETI Dynamic's Solar Electric Hybrid Vehicle17 upcoming movies of 2015 that have us excited
- 5 great gadget deals under Rs 10,000Top stories of the week: May 15, 2015
- Best tech you can buy on a budgetTop launches of the week: May 15, 2015