Amazon’s Great Indian Festival sale is still chugging along and as always, there are plenty of deals for your to choose from. Here are the top tech deals from day three of Amazon’s big sale.
Lenovo K8 Note
Samsung Galaxy A7
The Samsung Galaxy A7 sports a large 5.7-inch Full HD display and is equipped with a Super AMOLED panel. The phone is priced at Rs 20,990 during the sale and you also get a free one time screen replacement.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2
If you are looking for a big screen phablet, then you might want to take a look at Xiaomi’s Mi Max 2 and its massive 6.44-inch Full HD display. You can pick up the 64GB version of the phone for Rs 14,999 and avail an additional Rs 2,500 off on exchange.
TCL 39-inch FHD TV
If a TV is what you are looking for then the TCL 39-inch FHD is something that you might want to consider. It offers above average picture quality and is priced at Rs 17,990 during the Great Indian Festival sale.
Sanyo 49-inch FHD TV
If size is what you want in your TV, then check out the Sanyo 49-inch FHD TV. It also sports an IPS panel, so there shouldn’t be a problem with viewing angles. You can purchase the TV for rs 29,990 during the sale. You can also avail up to Rs 12,000 off on exchange.
Seagate Backup Plus Slim 2TB Hard Drive
Storage space is something we can never have enough of. The Seagate Backup Plus Slim external hard drive with 2TB of storage is available for Rs 5,899.
Other Popular Deals
- Top launches of the week: May 22, 20156 weird inventions that tried too hard
- Top launches of the week: June 5, 2015Top launches of the week: May 29, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 22, 2015Top launches of the week: June 12, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 29, 2015The Intel Compute Stick, in pictures
- Top stories of the week : June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: June 5, 2015
- In pictures: ETI Dynamic's Solar Electric Hybrid Vehicle17 upcoming movies of 2015 that have us excited
- 5 great gadget deals under Rs 10,000Top stories of the week: May 15, 2015
- Best tech you can buy on a budgetTop launches of the week: May 15, 2015