After the Big Billion sale by Flipkart, Amazon has kicked off its Diwali sale today. The Amazon Diwali sale started today and will go on till the 16th of October. People can book products under the sale from 7AM in the morning to 6PM in the evening. Amazon is offering discounts and limited time or stock deals on Electronics, Personal care, Toys, Clothing, Fashion accessories, books and jewellery.
Since the morning we have seen some good deals like the Micromax Canvas Knight which was on 56% discount and the Google Nexus 5 which was on 23% discount. Unlike the Flipkart sale on Monday, the Amazon sale looks much more buyer friendly since real time stock and time remaining counters are going along the products which is quite helpful.
In the meantime Snapdeal is doing a sale of its own with buy one get one free offers, discounts on home furnishing products and more.
We have seen the infrastructure of Flipkart crumble in a single day of sale, so it will be interesting to see if the other ecommerce websites in India will be able to handle the same.
Other Popular Deals
- Top launches of the week: May 22, 20156 weird inventions that tried too hard
- Top launches of the week: June 5, 2015Top launches of the week: May 29, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 22, 2015Top launches of the week: June 12, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 29, 2015The Intel Compute Stick, in pictures
- Top stories of the week : June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: June 5, 2015
- In pictures: ETI Dynamic's Solar Electric Hybrid Vehicle17 upcoming movies of 2015 that have us excited
- 5 great gadget deals under Rs 10,000Top stories of the week: May 15, 2015
- Best tech you can buy on a budgetTop launches of the week: May 15, 2015