Flipkart will be offering a new Buyback Guarantee during its upcoming Big 10 Sale, which is scheduled to start from May 14, and go on till May 18. The scheme isn’t exactly new as the company offered a similar scheme with the Moto G5 Plus. However, this time around, the company has expanded it to many more devices. Here’s everything you need to know about Flipkart’s Buyback Guarantee.
With the Buyback Guarantee, Flipkart promises to buy back your phone at an assured price. So if you plan on purchasing a new phone after a few months, the e-tailer will buy back your phone at the assured price, irrespective of market conditions. When you buy a new phone from Flipkart, the e-tailer will buy back your device at a fixed price, and the amount will be cut from the price of your new phone. However, it should be noted that the BuyBack Guarantee is only valid for the limited period, which could either be 6-8 months, or 9-12 months.
When you purchase a smartphone from Flipkart during the sale, you’ll have a pay an extra policy price to avail the offer. This policy price varies based on the cost of the phone. If the device is priced less than Rs. 19,999, you’ll have to pay an extra Rs. 399. If it is priced between Rs. 20,000 and Rs. 29,999, you’ll have to pay Rs. 599. For devices priced above Rs. 30,000, the policy price is Rs. 799.
Some of the device that the buyback scheme is valid on include the Moto G5 Plus, Lenovo P2, Vivo V5s, and Oppo F3. The prices for these phones, and the buy back amount is listed below. It should also be noted that the offer is also valid on other devices like Lenovo P2 (3GB RAM), Moto M and the Moto Z series of phones.
Other Popular Deals
- Top launches of the week: May 22, 20156 weird inventions that tried too hard
- Top launches of the week: June 5, 2015Top launches of the week: May 29, 2015
- Top launches of the week: June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: May 22, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 29, 2015The Intel Compute Stick, in pictures
- Top stories of the week : June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: June 5, 2015
- In pictures: ETI Dynamic's Solar Electric Hybrid Vehicle17 upcoming movies of 2015 that have us excited
- 5 great gadget deals under Rs 10,000Top stories of the week: May 15, 2015
- Best tech you can buy on a budgetTop launches of the week: May 15, 2015