Akai has launched a new range of Led Tvs, washing machines and air conditioners in India. The company’s LED TVs start at Rs. 12,990, while the new washing machineWhere to buy 165 198 249 range starts at Rs. 10,990. Akai’s new range of air conditioners start at Rs. 22,990.
Read the complete press release below
AKAI launches its new range of LED TVs, Washing Machines and Air Conditioners in India that boasts of latest technology standards and advanced features at an attractive pricing. The new product line is engineered and designed to satisfy the customers growing demand for discerning lifestyle.
In the TV category, AKAI offers skilfully engineered LED TVs that come with an inbuilt excellent colour range starting at Rs. 12,990 onwards. The new washing machineWhere to buy 165 198 249 range comprises of innovative features, advanced technology and are energy efficient starting at Rs.10,990 onwards. AKAI’s spectrum of air conditioners are engineered to deliver pleasant cooling, energy efficiency and effortlessly blends in with the elegant living room at Rs.22,990 onwards.
Speaking on the launch Mr Anurag Sharma, Director AKAI India, said “The new range of home appliances is an endeavour to integrate best-in-class products with cutting-edge technology into the customer's daily life. AKAI with its extensive product line aims to make in-roads into the Indian market with a dedicated focus on after-sales service and superior customer satisfaction. All our products are developed as per latest Japanese technology standard and offer high value to customers."
"We are confident that the new products will be well-accepted in the market and plan to add to new segments like Home Theatres, air -purifiers, refrigerators, etc.” he added.
Hometech Digital Pvt. Ltd., a PARAS Group company is AKAI’s owner for India operations and other SAARC nations. AKAI with its latest product portfolio offers cutting edge technology leading to an enthralling product experience for the customers. Hometech Digital Pvt. Ltd. is in a technical tie-up with the Japanese company to ensure best- in class quality products. The company is targeting to be among the top 5 Consumer Electronics brands in the country.
Other Popular Deals
- Top launches of the week: May 22, 20156 weird inventions that tried too hard
- Top launches of the week: June 5, 2015Top launches of the week: May 29, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 22, 2015Top launches of the week: June 12, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 29, 2015The Intel Compute Stick, in pictures
- Top stories of the week : June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: June 5, 2015
- In pictures: ETI Dynamic's Solar Electric Hybrid Vehicle17 upcoming movies of 2015 that have us excited
- 5 great gadget deals under Rs 10,000Top stories of the week: May 15, 2015
- Best tech you can buy on a budgetTop launches of the week: May 15, 2015