Amazon has kicked off its Great Indian Sale from today and continue till January 23. The sale is applicable on the app as well as the desktop website. The three day sale will see discounts on a number of products being sold on the website including some on electronics. Here are nine deals for gadgets that you should definitely check out.
1. Nexus 5X 16GB: Rs. 20,999 (originally Rs. 24,900)
Launched by Google just a few months ago, the new Nexus 5X is a great buy. The device comes with a 5.2-inch Full HD display and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 SoC with 2GB of RAM. At the back is a 12.3MP primary camera with a 5MP front camera. The phone has a 2700mAh battery and runs Android Marshmallow v6.0.
2. OnePlus X Onyx: Rs. 14,999 (originally Rs. 16,999)
OnePlus’ smallest phone, the OnePlus X, comes with a 5-inch Full HD display and Corning Gorilla Glass 3. It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 SoC with 3GB of RAM. There is a 13MP camera located at the back of the of the phone, while at the front is an 8MP camera. The device comes with a 2525 mAh battery and runs Android Lollipop v5.1.1.
3. Seagate Expansion 1.5TB Portable External HDD: Rs. 4,650 (originally Rs. 5,792)
It is always good to have a portable hard disk with large storage capacity with you. The hard disk comes with USB 3.0 connectivity and backwards compatibility with USB 2.0. It offers a total of 1,536GB of storage and weighs 159 grams.
4. Lenovo Vibe S1: Rs. 13,999 (originally Rs. 15,999)
The Lenovo Vibe S1 is a phone designed for the selfie enthusiast. The phone’s highlight is the dual front facing 8MP and 2MP cameras. The two cameras allow users to change the focus of an image after a picture is clicked, cut out parts of an image, and more. Other specifications include a 5-inch Full HD display and a MediaTek MT 6752 SoC with 3GB of RAM. The phone also comes with a 13MP rear camera and 32GB of onboard storage.
5. Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE: Rs. 1,635 (originally Rs. 4,250)
The Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE are a pair of in-ear headphone that come with neodymium HD acoustic drivers and a metal housing. It has three pairs of different sized eartips, cable clip, and a case as well. It is also available in three colour variants.
6. JBL Flip 3: Rs. 8,359 (originally Rs. 9,990) (website only)
The JBL Flip 3 portable Bluetooth speaker comes with a splashproof design which can handle rains or even the occasional spill. The speaker comes with a 3000mAh rechargeable battery which the company claims to offer 10 hours of continuous music. It also features built-in noise and echo cancelling technology. It also comes with JBL Connect which allows it to wirelessly link with other JBL speakers having the same technology.
7. Bose QuietComfort 20: Rs. 17,640 (originally Rs. 25,200)
The Bose QuietComfort 20 in-ear noise cancellation headphones not only let you block outside sound with full-on noise reduction, but also come with an Aware mode that lets in some of the noise. It also comes with proprietary StayHear+ eartips that offer comfort and stability. Bose says that the built-in lithium-ion battery can be charged in just two hours and delivers up to 16 hours of playing time.
8. Nikon D3200: Rs. 18,990 (originally Rs. 28,950)
The Nikon D3200 Digital SLR camera comes with a 24.2MP CMOS image sensor. It has a rechargeable battery and a battery charger, audio/video cable, VR lens kit, camera bag, and an 8GB memory card. It also comes with a EXPEED 2 image processing engine and a 3-inch screen.
Other Popular Deals
- Top launches of the week: May 22, 20156 weird inventions that tried too hard
- Top launches of the week: June 5, 2015Top launches of the week: May 29, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 22, 2015Top launches of the week: June 12, 2015
- Top stories of the week: May 29, 2015The Intel Compute Stick, in pictures
- Top stories of the week : June 12, 2015Top stories of the week: June 5, 2015
- In pictures: ETI Dynamic's Solar Electric Hybrid Vehicle17 upcoming movies of 2015 that have us excited
- 5 great gadget deals under Rs 10,000Top stories of the week: May 15, 2015
- Best tech you can buy on a budgetTop launches of the week: May 15, 2015