Disney is launching Temple Run Oz. The game looks like Temple Run 2 with the characters and environments inspired from the movie, 'Oz the Great and Powerful'.
The environments in Temple Run Oz are inspired by the movie. The game brings with it new gameplay elements like flying in a hot air balloon and exploring different locations in Oz by following sign posts. The environment in the game also changes keeping gamers on their toes as they run in the game. The game also brings with it a slew of power ups that help you tackle obstacles and rank up a high score.
iOS users can download the game here and Android users can download it here. If you are an iOS user, the game is compatible with the iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi 3G, iPad (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi 4G, iPad (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini and iPad mini Wi-Fi Cellular. The game requires iOS 5.0 or later and is optimized for iPhone 5. Android users require Android 2.2 or higher to run the game.
Temple Run Oz is the second Temple Run game to be based on a movie. We have seen Temple Run Brave launch before this. Brave was an animated movie by Disney/Pixar and the game was launched for both, iOS and Android with the launch of the film. Temple Run Brave brought with it features from the movie such as archery – tap targets to shoot a bulls eye and earn extra coins, more vibrant visuals, new environments inspired by Disney/Pixar Brave and the wilds of Scotland and Outrun Mordu, the demon bear, to earn running glory. You can take a look at the details of Temple Run Brave here.
Seeing the success of the Temple Run franchise, it is a no brainer that Disney would launch Temple Run Oz to tie in with the release of the movie and cash in on the franchise. The mechanics of the game are simple and intuitive where users swipe and tilt the device to make the character on screen avoid obstacles and keep running in this endless running game. Gamers can also target the high score on the leaderboard to show soff their gaming skills in front of their friends.
Other Popular Deals
- E3 2015 Preview: 10 games worth looking forward toComputex 2015: New gaming gear from Roccat and Corsair
- 13 new mobile games you should check outBest free racing games on Android (December 2017)
- Building a gaming PC tower under Rs. 50,000 with Intel...Bethesda E3 2015: Fallout 4, DOOM, Dishonored 2 and more
- The 15 best new games on Android (November 2015)10 great new PC games that you may not have heard of
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 70,000 (November 2016)15 upcoming games that are worth the wait
- 15 awesome new games for Android (April 2015)Boom! Headshot! The 15 best video game guns
- 11 best Android games based on moviesThe 12 best free games for your PC
- The 15 best multiplayer games on AndroidThe 10 most memorable villains in gaming