Smash Game Studio is working on its upcoming survival strategy game, “The Last Train”. The title gives gamers a chance to play as a survivor from World War 2 and help other survivors by piloting a train. The Last Train is inspired by titles like Papers Please, The War of Mine and Westport Independent and is currently nearing the alpha stage of development. They have an Indiegogo Campaign and could be launching the game around April or May in 2018 for PC and Mac on Steam.
Read the complete press release below
Smash Game Studio is an independent game app developing studio started with an objective to create innovative and fun experiences. Yet in its infancy, the team is learning and growing at an immense speed considering how the video gaming industry evolves. The studio has 5 games published on iOS and Android and are working towards bringing them to other platforms as well.
The hit games developed by the team include Infiltrate, The Ultimate Heist and Flip It! Smash’s latest game Steam Greenlight has received a good amount of positive response from the players.
About The Last Train:
The Last Train is an Alternate History Survival Strategy Game! As one of the last few survivors of World War II America, help the remaining survivors using your train piloting skills. On your way through the country, you will come across a wide range of interesting characters and will be rewarded generously by the rich and get the moral satisfaction of helping the poor. Who will you choose?? The game will feature a deep, engaging crafting and scavenging systems along with a compelling storyline. The Last Train is inspired by Papers Please, The War of Mine and Westport Independent. We are currently nearing the alpha stage of development. We have our Indiegogo Campaign live to help us get through development. We are looking to launch the game sometime in the month of April or May 2018. Please have a look at the Story Trailer and WIP Gameplay Trailer.
Reference link: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-last-train-story#/
During the course of development we have been listening to all the feedback for our game from the reddit community to make the game experience better than it is.
Other Popular Deals
- E3 2015 Preview: 10 games worth looking forward toBest free racing games on Android (December 2017)
- Computex 2015: New gaming gear from Roccat and Corsair13 new mobile games you should check out
- Building a gaming PC tower under Rs. 50,000 with Intel...Bethesda E3 2015: Fallout 4, DOOM, Dishonored 2 and more
- The 15 best new games on Android (November 2015)10 great new PC games that you may not have heard of
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 70,000 (November 2016)15 upcoming games that are worth the wait
- 15 awesome new games for Android (April 2015)Boom! Headshot! The 15 best video game guns
- 11 best Android games based on moviesThe 12 best free games for your PC
- The 15 best multiplayer games on AndroidThe 10 most memorable villains in gaming