Reliance Games has announced hosting international mobile gaming conference - Pocket Gamer Connects in Bangalore on April 16th and 17th of April, 2015. The event will feature developers, Indie and global publishers known for games such as Angry Birds, Cut the Rope, Candy Crush Saga, Warhammer 40000: Carnage and many others.
The conference will have short-form lectures, speakers dispensing practical advice, intensive networking and wrap up with am entertainment night featuring eastern and western cultural influences.
One of the highlights of the conference would be finale of the pan-India Gaming competition, “Game Hack” that marks the culmination of over 1500 Indie Developers participating in a Big Indie Pitch format where the winner takes home a million rupees in cash prize along with incubation, publishing, investment and global media exposure.
Announcing the launch of PG Connects Bangalore, Mr. Manish Agarwal, CEO, Reliance Entertainment Digitalsaid, “We are glad to announce our collaboration with Steel Media to bring Pocket Gamer Connects to India. It’s a dream come true to give global exposure and world class knowledge to a young Indian developer community so we can build the next billion dollar game from India. This event will be a true inflection point for mobile gaming to surge to great heights in our country”
“Pocket Gamer Connects has already established itself as the leading mobile games event in the Western world, catering to over 1,500 of the global mobile games industry's top professionals in 2014 alone through its inaugural events in London and Helsinki,” said Chris James, Managing Director, Steel Media. “In 2015 we’re looking to go even bigger with our first Asian show in Bangalore, India,” he added.
For more information visit www.pgconnects.com/bangalore
Other Popular Deals
- E3 2015 Preview: 10 games worth looking forward toComputex 2015: New gaming gear from Roccat and Corsair
- 13 new mobile games you should check outBest free racing games on Android (December 2017)
- Building a gaming PC tower under Rs. 50,000 with Intel...Bethesda E3 2015: Fallout 4, DOOM, Dishonored 2 and more
- The 15 best new games on Android (November 2015)10 great new PC games that you may not have heard of
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 70,000 (November 2016)15 upcoming games that are worth the wait
- 15 awesome new games for Android (April 2015)Boom! Headshot! The 15 best video game guns
- 11 best Android games based on moviesThe 12 best free games for your PC
- The 15 best multiplayer games on AndroidThe 10 most memorable villains in gaming