PUBG Mobile has gotten its Season 2 update that adds a new map, new game variantions, local quick teams and more. The update brings the game up to version 0.5.0. The new map that has been added to the game is desert location of Miramar. The may has been available on the PC version of the game for a while now, and is yet to make its way to the Xbox version. However, the company is in the process of testing it on the console.
PUBG Mobile now offers Progress missions located under the ‘missions’ tab and players can avail rewards for each level they unlock. There are weekly activity missions that offer players rewards for performing certain tasks. There is also a language specific chat, which should help with better communication between players and team mates. The Secret Stash feature can be accessed from the in-game store, and lets users buy items at a discount. The items that will be on sale will change after a few hours. There is also a new local quick team features that allows users to enter a 6-digit code to team up with friends next to you.
Besides this the update to PUBG Mobile also adds new weapons, vehicles, as well as improvements to the game. These include improved smoothness to spectator mode, and parachute camera. New sound added for breaking door, as well as striking sounds in melee combat. The game now also offers improved climbing check during running, picture styles, improved display of personal information and results as well as improved team invitation flow. Further, the initial parachute speed has been increased to match the PC version. You can check out the entire patch notes for the update on Reddit here.
Other Popular Deals
- E3 2015 Preview: 10 games worth looking forward toComputex 2015: New gaming gear from Roccat and Corsair
- 13 new mobile games you should check outBest free racing games on Android (December 2017)
- Building a gaming PC tower under Rs. 50,000 with Intel...Bethesda E3 2015: Fallout 4, DOOM, Dishonored 2 and more
- The 15 best new games on Android (November 2015)10 great new PC games that you may not have heard of
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 70,000 (November 2016)15 upcoming games that are worth the wait
- 15 awesome new games for Android (April 2015)Boom! Headshot! The 15 best video game guns
- 11 best Android games based on moviesThe 12 best free games for your PC
- The 15 best multiplayer games on AndroidThe 10 most memorable villains in gaming