Nintendo raised more than a few eyebrows when it unveiled its new Switch console a few days back. The new system not only works as a traditional console, but can also act as a handheld gaming device. While the announcement video showed off the capabilities of the upcoming device, what we still do not know is the exact launch date, price, launch titles, as well as details about the console. However, we may not have to wait that long. The company has announced a Nintendo Switch Presentation that will be held on January 12 (US time) in Tokyo. This presentation will be streamed live and will reveal the launch date, pricing, and lineup of games in development.
Nintendo also announced “sampling events” in the US and Europe which will take place after the presentation. There will be an opportunity for the public to participate in other hands-on events around the same time. The details of these events will be announced later.
To know more about the Nintendo Switch, click here.
— Nintendo of America (@NintendoAmerica) October 27, 2016
Learn more about Nintendo’s new home gaming system at the Nintendo Switch Presentation, streamed LIVE on Jan. 12 https://t.co/0c7gOJasA2pic.twitter.com/5aR7MBH2C5 — Nintendo of America (@NintendoAmerica) October 27, 2016
Other Popular Deals
- Computex 2015: ASUS unveils several ROG Gaming ProductsE3 2015 Preview: 10 games worth looking forward to
- Building a gaming PC tower under Rs. 50,000 with Intel...Computex 2015: New gaming gear from Roccat and Corsair
- 13 new mobile games you should check outBethesda E3 2015: Fallout 4, DOOM, Dishonored 2 and more
- The 15 best new games on Android (November 2015)10 great new PC games that you may not have heard of
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 70,000 (November 2016)15 upcoming games that are worth the wait
- 15 awesome new games for Android (April 2015)Boom! Headshot! The 15 best video game guns
- 11 best Android games based on moviesThe 12 best free games for your PC
- The 15 best multiplayer games on AndroidThe 10 most memorable villains in gaming