Gameloft has announced an update to Asphalt 8 Airborne which introduces Rio de Janeiro as a location, as well as new cars and more. Gamers will now be able to race in vehicles such as the Mercedez-Benz GLC Coupe, Cadillac ATS-V COupe. Donketwoort D8 GTO and Fenyr Supersport. Further, the update also offers login rewards, a VIP system, and new events.
Read the complete press release below
Asphalt series key info:
- A 12 years series with no less than 8 main titles and 4 spin-off
- Over 350 million downloads
- A license praised by the media since 2004 including multiple awards
- 1.2 million fans on Asphalt Facebook page
- Millionsof views for Asphalt official videos on YouTube
New update available: Hit the road to Rio
With this update, users will witness the thrill of a new playing field in the Rio streets and get their hands on seven premium exclusive cars including the highly requested FENYR Supersport, Aston Martin, Cadillac and Mercedes.
Furthermore, in order to add authenticity to the location, we had also partnered with Tito Ferrara, a famous Brazilian Street Artist to bring some life and colors to the Rio streets.
- NEW LOCATION: Discover the bustling streets of Rio. From its impressive mountains to the incredible beaches, dive into this very exotic city.
- LOGIN REWARDS: Check-in on the game every day for some awesome prizes with our Daily Login Rewards.
- VIP SYSTEM: Now there’s even more value in every purchase as each one boosts your VIP status, granting you extra rewards, special boxes, exclusive cars and more.
- NEW CARS: Get your hands on seven premium exclusive cars including the Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe, Cadillac ATS-V Coupe, Donkervoort D8 GTO and Fenyr Supersport.
- NEW EVENTS: More Enduro Double Down and R&D events are here! Overcome the challenges & bring some sweet rides home.