Microsoft has announced a new gaming service called Xbox Game Pass. The new service gives subscribers access to over 100 Xbox One and Xbox 360 backward compatible games on the Xbox One for Rs. 699 per month. Games that will be a part of Xbox Game pass include Halo 5: Guardians, Saints RoW IV Re-Elected, LEGO Batman, and more. A preview of the service has started rolling out to select members of the Xbox Insider Program, while the official rollout is scheduled for spring.
The company notes that since this feature is available as an early build, there may be some limitations which will not be on par with the final experience. Further, the users of the Xbox Insider Programs will currently get a limited catalog of about 20 titles, most of them being arcade games. Most AAA titles in the catalog will be available after the service is made available to the broader community. Microsoft has also warned that gamers may run into bugs while using the service in the Insider Program. Another issue that gamers might face with the preview is that it doesn’t have full localisation, so the product description and channel names will appear only in English.
Other Popular Deals
- Computex 2015: ASUS unveils several ROG Gaming ProductsE3 2015 Preview: 10 games worth looking forward to
- Building a gaming PC tower under Rs. 50,000 with Intel...Computex 2015: New gaming gear from Roccat and Corsair
- 13 new mobile games you should check outBethesda E3 2015: Fallout 4, DOOM, Dishonored 2 and more
- The 15 best new games on Android (November 2015)10 great new PC games that you may not have heard of
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 70,000 (November 2016)15 upcoming games that are worth the wait
- 15 awesome new games for Android (April 2015)Boom! Headshot! The 15 best video game guns
- 11 best Android games based on moviesThe 12 best free games for your PC
- The 15 best multiplayer games on AndroidThe 10 most memorable villains in gaming