According to a report from UberGizmo citing Twitter user WalkingCat links to a new 'gamemode.dll' file in the dynamic link library, which hints at provision for windows 10Where to buy 7990 to adjust CPU and GPU resources to allocate more resources to the game. The option is aimed to free up more space and resources for the game, which will allow it to run faster and smoother.
With windows 10Where to buy 7990, Microsoft has already blurred the line between an Xbox Console and PC gaming device. Microsoft already offers option for cross platform gaming with same titles across PC and Xbox and with game mode, Microsoft is probably realising Windows 10 PCs as consoles by offering more resources for complete gaming experience.
Microsoft is yet to confirm the existence of 'game mode' in any of its Insider build but with windows 10Where to buy 7990 Creators Update set to land in early 2017, it is likely to we could see the feature arriving in any of the future beta testing builds.
Other Popular Deals
- E3 2015 Preview: 10 games worth looking forward toComputex 2015: New gaming gear from Roccat and Corsair
- 13 new mobile games you should check outBest free racing games on Android (December 2017)
- Building a gaming PC tower under Rs. 50,000 with Intel...Bethesda E3 2015: Fallout 4, DOOM, Dishonored 2 and more
- The 15 best new games on Android (November 2015)10 great new PC games that you may not have heard of
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 70,000 (November 2016)15 upcoming games that are worth the wait
- 15 awesome new games for Android (April 2015)Boom! Headshot! The 15 best video game guns
- 11 best Android games based on moviesThe 12 best free games for your PC
- The 15 best multiplayer games on AndroidThe 10 most memorable villains in gaming