Rockstar Games has announced the PC release dates for L.A. Noire, six months after the console versions were released back in May (8th November for the U.S., and 11th November for Europe). PC gamers awaiting the title will undoubtedly be pleasantly surprised it didn't take the developers too longer to port. The game will be released for PC as ‘L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition”, a version that will come with all the DLCs released for it so far. Check out a full list of DLCs included, below. [RELATED_ARTICLE]
The complete pack will be priced at $49.99, though back in India, it should be the standard Rs. 999 for PC games, soon after launch.
The L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition pack will also be released on the Steam and OnLive digital distribution platforms on the same dates. Rockstar Games has also revealed the minimum and recommended specifications for the game, also seen below.
- “Nicholson Electroplating” Arson case
- “Reefer Madness” Vice case
- “The Consul’s Car” Traffic case
- “The Naked City” Vice case
- “A Slip of the Tongue” Traffic case
Minimum / Recommended Specifications
- Operating System: Windows 7 / Windows Vista Service Pack 1 / Windows XP Service Pack 3 / OnLive for PC or Mac;
- Processor: Intel Dual Core 2.2GHz to Quad Core 3.2GHz / AMD Dual Core 2.4Ghz to Quad Core 3.2Ghz;
- RAM: 2GB to 8GB;
- Hard drive space: 16GB;
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT 512MB to NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 1536MB / Radeon HD 3000 512MB to Radeon HD 6850 1024MB;
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX 9 Compatible;
- DVD Drive;