Jump Games has launched the eponymous and official Android and iOS game for Dreamworks Picture’s upcoming action flick – Real Steel – starring Hugh Jackman. The movie is set in the near future, where Jackman, as Charlie Kenton, is a former fighter who was forced out of a living once 2000-pound, 8-foot tall steel robots battling each other became the sport of choice. Now, a small promoter of the sport, Charlie teams up with his son Max to build a robot contender for the championship.
The Real Steel game is set in the same world, with the player free to choose from four to eight different robots with different fighting styles, and signature moves. Apart from the regular boxing moves, the player will also have some dirty tricks in his/her robotic arsenal, with knees to the stomach, and other low-blows allowed. As the player progresses through the tournament and free-sparring modes, he/she will unlock robots, and earn upgrade points to further customize and enhance the robots' powers.
Other Popular Deals
- E3 2015 Preview: 10 games worth looking forward toComputex 2015: New gaming gear from Roccat and Corsair
- 13 new mobile games you should check outBest free racing games on Android (December 2017)
- Building a gaming PC tower under Rs. 50,000 with Intel...Bethesda E3 2015: Fallout 4, DOOM, Dishonored 2 and more
- The 15 best new games on Android (November 2015)10 great new PC games that you may not have heard of
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 70,000 (November 2016)15 upcoming games that are worth the wait
- 15 awesome new games for Android (April 2015)Boom! Headshot! The 15 best video game guns
- 11 best Android games based on moviesThe 12 best free games for your PC
- The 15 best multiplayer games on AndroidThe 10 most memorable villains in gaming