The Journey Collector’s Edition will launch soon for the PS3. This is the first disc-based release, and will be available at for just $29.99 (Rs. 1,700) on August 28. The disc will contain the three games that have been made by thatgamecompany – Journey, Flower and flOw.
Until now, these games were available as download only via the PlayStation Network. All the games are PlayStation exclusives.
The complete set of bonus flOw, Flower, and Journey content includes:
- Thirty-minute behind-the-scenes documentary about the making of Journey
- Creator commentary alongside play-throughs of all three games
- Three exclusive mini-games from thatgamecompany
- Concept art and screenshot galleries for all three games
- Original soundtracks for all three games
- PS3 dynamic themes and wallpapers
- PSN avatars including eight exclusive new Journey avatars never released before
- Official game trailers and developer diary videos
- Reversible cover art
Apart from the three games, the disk also contains three exclusive mini-games. These mini games were born out of a tradition at thatgamecompany: the 24hr Game Jam. As the name implies, each of these games was created start to finish in just 24 hours. For the first time ever, thatgamecompany’s mini-games Gravediggers, Duke War!!, and Nostril Shot, will be available to play outside the studio. The developers share these three mini games as a “thank you” to players for their support over the years. In case the names didn’t already give it away, these mini-games showcase thatgamecompany’s lighter side with screwball competitive multiplayer action.
Feast your eyes on the trailer of the collector’s edition below.