Dragon Age: Origins, the upcoming role-playing game from BioWare, has been one of the most highly anticipated games of this month. Electronic Arts has now announced that Dragon Age: Origins Collector's Edition will be available in India on all three platforms – PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. However, pricing and availability on each platform is going to be slightly different, so we are going to try and break this down for you:
Dragon Age: Origins – Standard Edition
The standard edition of the game, without any extra content, will be available only on PC for Rs. 999 and PS3 for Rs. 2,499. Surprisingly, it is not going to be made available for the Xbox 360, so users will have to shell out for the special collector’s edition.
Dragon Age: Origins – Collector's Edition
The Collector's Edition is going to retail at a whooping Rs. 3,999 on the PC! However, it is more reasonably priced on the consoles, with the Xbox 360 version retailing at Rs. 2,699 and the PS3 version will be available at Rs. 2,999.
So what do you get extra in this special edition? For starters, there’s a special downloadable quest (Stone Prisoner), a special character (Shale) and new armour (Blood Dragon Armor). It should be noted that this Blood Dragon Armor will also be available for download in Mass Effect 2, when it's out.
The Collector’s Edition of Dragon Age: Origins will also feature exclusive in-game items and cloth map of the world. A separate bonus DVD comes with a making-of featurette, concept art, soundtrack, wallpapers and strategy video.
The Xbox 360 version of the game should already be available in stores now, while the PC version should be available by the 13th of this month. PlayStation 3 users will have to wait out a little longer, as its version is expected to hit stores at the end of this month.
Other Popular Deals
- E3 2015 Preview: 10 games worth looking forward toComputex 2015: New gaming gear from Roccat and Corsair
- 13 new mobile games you should check outBest free racing games on Android (December 2017)
- Building a gaming PC tower under Rs. 50,000 with Intel...Bethesda E3 2015: Fallout 4, DOOM, Dishonored 2 and more
- The 15 best new games on Android (November 2015)10 great new PC games that you may not have heard of
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 70,000 (November 2016)15 upcoming games that are worth the wait
- 15 awesome new games for Android (April 2015)Boom! Headshot! The 15 best video game guns
- 11 best Android games based on moviesThe 12 best free games for your PC
- The 15 best multiplayer games on AndroidThe 10 most memorable villains in gaming