If you had been praying all this while to your gods for GTA V to come to the PC, then there’s good news. The fifth installment of the massively successful series has finally been announced for the PC and for the PS4 and Xbox One. Rockstar Games took the stage at E3 2014 last night and made the announcement and also released a new trailer for the game captured on a PS4.
GTA V was released last year for the Xbox 360 and the PS3 to both critical and commercial acclaim, setting the record for the best selling entertainment product of all time. However, PC gamers were left in the dark with respect to a Windows version of the game and although there were a wholelot of rumours about that version, it was only last night that it was confirmed.
So, why don’t you watch the GTA V reveal trailer below and start preparing your PC for its August or September launch date:
Other Popular Deals
- Computex 2015: ASUS unveils several ROG Gaming ProductsE3 2015 Preview: 10 games worth looking forward to
- Building a gaming PC tower under Rs. 50,000 with Intel...Computex 2015: New gaming gear from Roccat and Corsair
- 13 new mobile games you should check outBethesda E3 2015: Fallout 4, DOOM, Dishonored 2 and more
- The 15 best new games on Android (November 2015)10 great new PC games that you may not have heard of
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 70,000 (November 2016)15 upcoming games that are worth the wait
- 15 awesome new games for Android (April 2015)Boom! Headshot! The 15 best video game guns
- 11 best Android games based on moviesThe 12 best free games for your PC
- The 15 best multiplayer games on AndroidThe 10 most memorable villains in gaming