A lot of controversy was created when people were complaining about the Grand Theft Auto 5 gameplay trailer not matching up to expectations in terms of graphical quality. GTA 5 is latest in flagship Grand Theft Auto series and without a doubt has seen a major surge in terms of graphics when compared to the fourth game.
So the question is, how would the game look when compared to San Andreas released in 2004?
As both games are setup in the same state, a Reddit user started comparing GTA: San Andreas with the forthcoming GTA 5. To see how they look, find out for yourself below.
We were really impressed to see the graphical improvements over the previous versions of the GTA franchise. It does look neat and signifies just how good GTA 5 looks.
Grand Theft Auto V is all geared up for a worldwide launch on September 17 for PS3 and Xbox 360.
Other Popular Deals
- E3 2015 Preview: 10 games worth looking forward toComputex 2015: New gaming gear from Roccat and Corsair
- 13 new mobile games you should check outBest free racing games on Android (December 2017)
- Building a gaming PC tower under Rs. 50,000 with Intel...Bethesda E3 2015: Fallout 4, DOOM, Dishonored 2 and more
- The 15 best new games on Android (November 2015)10 great new PC games that you may not have heard of
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 70,000 (November 2016)15 upcoming games that are worth the wait
- 15 awesome new games for Android (April 2015)Boom! Headshot! The 15 best video game guns
- 11 best Android games based on moviesThe 12 best free games for your PC
- The 15 best multiplayer games on AndroidThe 10 most memorable villains in gaming