Gameloft has announced that it is the world’s leading mobile-game publisher in terms of combined download numbers on the App Store and Google Play. The announcement was based on the ranking established by App Annie. The company notes that in 2016, a total of more than 1 billion Gameloft games were downloaded on platforms available around the world.
Read the complete press release below
For the second year running, Gameloft is the world's leading mobile-game publisher in terms of combined download numbers on the App Store and Google Play, based on the ranking established by App Annie.
In 2016, a total of more than 1 billion Gameloft games were downloaded on platforms available around the world.
"This first-place ranking has served to once again crown Gameloft as the leader in mobile-game development and publishing," noted Stéphane Roussel Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Gameloft. "Since its founding, Gameloft's top priority has been to offer gamers around the world innovative, high-quality gaming experiences. We are thrilled that 3 million new Gameloft games are downloaded every day, making the company the world's leading publisher in terms of the number of App Store and Google Play downloads."
Other Popular Deals
- E3 2015 Preview: 10 games worth looking forward toBest free racing games on Android (December 2017)
- Computex 2015: New gaming gear from Roccat and Corsair13 new mobile games you should check out
- Building a gaming PC tower under Rs. 50,000 with Intel...Bethesda E3 2015: Fallout 4, DOOM, Dishonored 2 and more
- The 15 best new games on Android (November 2015)10 great new PC games that you may not have heard of
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 70,000 (November 2016)15 upcoming games that are worth the wait
- 15 awesome new games for Android (April 2015)Boom! Headshot! The 15 best video game guns
- 11 best Android games based on moviesThe 12 best free games for your PC
- The 15 best multiplayer games on AndroidThe 10 most memorable villains in gaming