Dell has launched its new range of Alienware and Inspiron gaming devices in India. These include the alienware 15Where to buy 123270 and 17 notebooks and the Alienware Aurora desktop, which are priced at Rs. 1,64,990, Rs. 2,14,990 and Rs. 1,79,990 respectively. The Dell Inspiron 15 5000 and the Inspiron 15 7000 gaming notebooks are priced at Rs. 74,490 and Rs. 82,490 respectively.
P. Krishnakumar, Vice President, Consumer & Small Business, Dell, India stated, “Gaming today is increasingly becoming mainstream and Alienware has always been at the top of a gamer’s consideration set. With the launch of this stronger and enviable gaming portfolio, a casual or an active gamer need not look further to experience phenomenal gaming. We are fulfilling the ultimate gaming experience through wider access and availability and extensive engagement with India’s gaming community. Dell has a definitive roadmap in this segment, making this the right time to expand our portfolio for a wider set of gamers.”
The optional features of the alienware 15Where to buy 123270 include a 15.6-inch UHD display and an Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 GPU. It also offers up to 16GB DDR4 at 2667MHz (2x 8GB) or 32GB DDR4 at 2400MHz (2x 16GB). The Alienware 17 sports a larger 17.6-inch display, but the rest of the specifications are pretty similar to the Alienware 15. Both laptops offer Tobii Eye Tracking Software and are Windows Hello ready
The key optional features of the Alienware Aurora desktop include Intel Core i7-7700 K processor and dual Nvidia GeForce 1080 Ti. Memory options include 32GB HyperX Fury DDR4 XMP, while storage options include 1TB M.2 PCIe (boot) with 2TB (RAID1) SATA.
With the Dell Inspiron 5000, consumers can choose between Intel’s 7th Gen CPUs or AMD’s APUs. The Intel version comes with Nvidia’s GeForce GTX 1050 discrete graphics, while the AMD version is equipped with AMD Radeon RX 460. Both versions are available with up to 1TB HDDs, 512GB SSDs, or dual-drive M.2 128GB + 1TB HDD configurations.
The Dell Inspiron 15 7000 is available with Intel’s 7th Gen H-series quad-core CPUs with either Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050Ti. It is available in 1TB HDD or dual-drive M.2 256GB + 1TB HDD configurations.
Other Popular Deals
- Computex 2015: ASUS unveils several ROG Gaming ProductsE3 2015 Preview: 10 games worth looking forward to
- Building a gaming PC tower under Rs. 50,000 with Intel...Computex 2015: New gaming gear from Roccat and Corsair
- 13 new mobile games you should check outBethesda E3 2015: Fallout 4, DOOM, Dishonored 2 and more
- The 15 best new games on Android (November 2015)10 great new PC games that you may not have heard of
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 70,000 (November 2016)15 upcoming games that are worth the wait
- 15 awesome new games for Android (April 2015)Boom! Headshot! The 15 best video game guns
- 11 best Android games based on moviesThe 12 best free games for your PC
- The 15 best multiplayer games on AndroidThe 10 most memorable villains in gaming