Pokemon Go, will eventually include new features such as customisable Pokestops, and even new Pokemon. Speaking at this year’s Comic-Con, John Hanke, Niantic’s CEO and founder discussed the future of the wildly popular AR game that is still just a few weeks old. As per a report by The Verge, he said that new generations of Pokemon will eventually be available for trainers to catch. Further, Hanke noted how lures are used on Pokestops, and thinks that it would be interesting to give players other ways to modify its function. He said that one of the functions might be able to turn them into Pokecenters, where trainers will be able to heal their Pokemon. Further, training and trading of Pokemon are also in the works, while a way to breed Pokemon is also being discussed. Hanke also unveiled the final design of the leaders of each of the three teams in the game. Team Valor (Red) and Team Mytic (Blue) are lead by Candela and Blanche respectively, while Team Instinct is lead by Spark.
The lack of Pokecenters, as well as the missing battle and trading systems are one of the features that we feel is missing in the game as well. It is not yet known when these will be available, but they will definitely be welcome additions to Pokemon Go.
Other Popular Deals
- E3 2015 Preview: 10 games worth looking forward toComputex 2015: New gaming gear from Roccat and Corsair
- 13 new mobile games you should check outBest free racing games on Android (December 2017)
- Building a gaming PC tower under Rs. 50,000 with Intel...Bethesda E3 2015: Fallout 4, DOOM, Dishonored 2 and more
- The 15 best new games on Android (November 2015)10 great new PC games that you may not have heard of
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 70,000 (November 2016)15 upcoming games that are worth the wait
- 15 awesome new games for Android (April 2015)Boom! Headshot! The 15 best video game guns
- 11 best Android games based on moviesThe 12 best free games for your PC
- The 15 best multiplayer games on AndroidThe 10 most memorable villains in gaming