Zowie released two new gaming mice – EC1-B and EC2-B. The ergonomic design of the mice and superior sensor accuracy is dedicated to professional eSports players and enthusiasts. Both of them are equipped with the 3360 optical sensors, an upgrade from the 3310 optical sensors from the previous version. In terms of difference, the EC1-B is slightly larger than EC2-B. They are available at Rs. 7,500.
Read the full press release below
ZOWIE, BenQ's eSports brand, announced today the launch of ZOWIE gaming mice EC1-B and EC2-B that come equipped with the 3360 sensor, providing gamers with a different mouse-tracking feel. These new gaming mice are aimed at competitive gamers and eSports fans.
The mice are identical except for their size, with EC1-B slightly larger than the EC2-B. In addition to a different sensor, the EC-B series also has a USB report rate switch with indicator lights at the bottom of the mouse. This makes adjusting your settings more convenient and allows you to check your mouse rate without the need for additional software.
Ergonomic design exclusively for right-handed users, both the mice offer users a bigger room for wrist movements. Two other changes in the EC-B series are the position of the DPI indicator light and the mouse feet. The DPI indicator light is now on the bottom of the mouse while the two large mouse feet have been replaced with four smaller ones.
On top of the EC-B release and continuing its commitment to the Counter-Strike series, BenQ has also collaborated with Valve and released CSGO version of EC-B series for fans of both CSGO and ZOWIE.
Both versions EC1-B and EC2-B are available at Rs. 7,500.
Other Popular Deals
- E3 2015 Preview: 10 games worth looking forward toComputex 2015: New gaming gear from Roccat and Corsair
- Best free racing games on Android (December 2017)13 new mobile games you should check out
- Building a gaming PC tower under Rs. 50,000 with Intel...Bethesda E3 2015: Fallout 4, DOOM, Dishonored 2 and more
- The 15 best new games on Android (November 2015)10 great new PC games that you may not have heard of
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 70,000 (November 2016)15 upcoming games that are worth the wait
- 15 awesome new games for Android (April 2015)Boom! Headshot! The 15 best video game guns
- 11 best Android games based on moviesThe 12 best free games for your PC
- The 15 best multiplayer games on AndroidThe 10 most memorable villains in gaming