Microsoft had announced during this year’s E3 that it was expanding the backward compatibility feature on its Xbox One console to include original Xbox titles. Now though, it seems the feature is almost ready to launch. IGN reports that there will be a total of 13 titles available on launch, and the games will be available from October 24. The list of titles include the Dead to Rights, Psychonauts, Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic and more.
The new feature will allow xbox oneWhere to buy 3075 12472 owners the chance to play some classic titles that were launched on the original Xbox. The company currently only offers backward compatibility with select Xbox 360 games.
The new feature will just a few days before the launch of the Xbox One X console in November 7. The console is currently available for pre-order in the US and Microsoft claims that it is the most powerful game console ever made. It is not known if or when Microsoft plans to launch the xbox oneWhere to buy 3075 12472 X in India. The company recently launched the Xbox One S in India at a starting price Rs 29,990.
Other Popular Deals
- E3 2015 Preview: 10 games worth looking forward toComputex 2015: New gaming gear from Roccat and Corsair
- 13 new mobile games you should check outBest free racing games on Android (December 2017)
- Building a gaming PC tower under Rs. 50,000 with Intel...Bethesda E3 2015: Fallout 4, DOOM, Dishonored 2 and more
- The 15 best new games on Android (November 2015)10 great new PC games that you may not have heard of
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 70,000 (November 2016)15 upcoming games that are worth the wait
- 15 awesome new games for Android (April 2015)Boom! Headshot! The 15 best video game guns
- 11 best Android games based on moviesThe 12 best free games for your PC
- The 15 best multiplayer games on AndroidThe 10 most memorable villains in gaming