Asus has announced its latest range of ROG (Republic of Gamers) products at Computex, Taiwan. The company launched new monitors, peripherals, ROG certified products, the Asus Z170 motherboard, based on Intel’s forthcoming 6th-gen processors, and the Strix GTX 980 Ti GPU. The company also showcased custom case mods built using ROG and Asus TUF rigs.
Asus announced its new flagship gaming mouse and keyboard. The gaming mouse is called Saptha and is equipped with 12 buttons. The mouse features a high quality magnesium-alloy chassis and is optimized for MMO games. It includes both wireless and wired modes and comes with a cool looking charging station. Another flagship peripheral is the Asus ROG Claymore, which is the company’s latest gaming keyboard. It comes with a detachable numeric keyboard and is available with Cherry MX Red, Cherry MX Brown, Cherry MX Black, Cherry MX Blue and Cherry MX RGB switches depending on user preference.
Three ROG gaming displays were also launched - the ROG curved, Swift PG27AQ and Swift PG279Q. The ROG curved is a 34-inch curved display with a native resolution of 3440 x 1440p. The Swift PG27AQ and Swift PG279Q are 27-inch IPS displays with resolutions of 3840 x 2160p and 2560 x 1440p respectively. All three monitors offer Nvidia’s latest G-Sync technology which lowers screen tearing while gaming on compatible Nvidia GPU. Two similarly specced monitors - the MG279Q and MG278Q were also launched offering AMD’s Freesync technology on tap.
Asus also launched its Strix version of the GTX 980 Ti GPU which was announced yesterday by Nvidia. Asus claims that the new GPU is designed to deliver more airflow which enables it to run three times quieter. Asus has also incorporated its XSplit Gamecaster technology for better and instant game streaming. Besides the new GPU, Asus showcased its upcoming Z170 motherboard which is based on Intel’s upcoming 6th-gen processor platform.
Besides these big launches, Asus announced a couple of new routers - the RT-AC3200 and the RT-AC87U. The company also showcased custom rigs made on its ROG and TUF platforms at the event.
Other Popular Deals
- E3 2015 Preview: 10 games worth looking forward toComputex 2015: New gaming gear from Roccat and Corsair
- 13 new mobile games you should check outBest free racing games on Android (December 2017)
- Building a gaming PC tower under Rs. 50,000 with Intel...Bethesda E3 2015: Fallout 4, DOOM, Dishonored 2 and more
- The 15 best new games on Android (November 2015)10 great new PC games that you may not have heard of
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 70,000 (November 2016)15 upcoming games that are worth the wait
- 15 awesome new games for Android (April 2015)Boom! Headshot! The 15 best video game guns
- 11 best Android games based on moviesThe 12 best free games for your PC
- The 15 best multiplayer games on AndroidThe 10 most memorable villains in gaming