Rovio has announced its Angry Birds Stella, another spin off of the popular Angry Birds game, will be launching in September this year. Rovio has also revealed how the new game would look like, though it has already released a slew of teasers for the game. According to the game developer, Stella is an inclusive brand as well as celebrates female heroism.
Angry Birds Stella will be accompanied by characters such as Poppy, Willow, Dahlia and Luca, and are supposed to “find creative and fun solutions to their problems”. Stella and her friends will also go head to head with Gale, a good bird gone bad, who wants to rule over the birds’ island habitat, and her pig servants.
Blanca Juti, CMO of Rovio Entertainment says: “The wonderful spirit of these fearless friends will shake things up across games, animations, books, consumer products and other fun content under the Angry Birds Stella brand.”
First Angry Birds Stella title will feature slingshot gameplay set in an island, called Golden Island. The game will feature a new line of telepods, new gameplay features. Rovio says Stella is going to challenge even the most experienced bird flingers.
“Stella and her friends aren’t just going to be in games this fall – November sees the premiere of their very own animation series on ToonsTV! The first season will have 13 six-minute episodes, each one an inspiring tale of adventure, heroism and friendship. Episodes will air every week on ToonsTV, and the series will also make its way to TV and VoD services worldwide,” says Rovio.
You can check out more on Angry Birds Stella here.
Other Popular Deals
- E3 2015 Preview: 10 games worth looking forward toBest free racing games on Android (December 2017)
- Computex 2015: New gaming gear from Roccat and Corsair13 new mobile games you should check out
- Building a gaming PC tower under Rs. 50,000 with Intel...Bethesda E3 2015: Fallout 4, DOOM, Dishonored 2 and more
- The 15 best new games on Android (November 2015)10 great new PC games that you may not have heard of
- Building a gaming PC under Rs. 70,000 (November 2016)15 upcoming games that are worth the wait
- 15 awesome new games for Android (April 2015)Boom! Headshot! The 15 best video game guns
- 11 best Android games based on moviesThe 12 best free games for your PC
- The 15 best multiplayer games on AndroidThe 10 most memorable villains in gaming