Shall we begin? The much awaited Game Of Thrones Season 7 has finally kicked-off, and it picks up right where the show ended in Season 6. Let’s just say that the second trailer for GoT season 7 is everything you can expect from the first episode of the show. Was it worth the wait? Totally!
However, before you go on a journey across the Seven Kingdoms this season, you may want to jog your memory about what transpired in Season 6. Worry not! HBO has got you covered in a 5.30 minute recap of the entire six seasons. But if you are just looking for some quick highlights from season 6, here’s a list that should help refresh your memory.
- Jon Snow came back from the dead and finally reunited with Sansa. Jon and Sansa reclaim Winterfell, with Jon as the King of The North.
- Cersei kills the High Sparrow and claims the Iron Throne, with all her children dead, and Jamie the only other Lannister left by her side.
- Theon and Yara Greyjoy pledge their ships to Daenerys, who along with support from Houses Martell and Tyrell, and her three full grown dragons, sets sail for Westeros.
- Bran has a vision and learns that Jon Snow is not Ned Stark’s son, but instead of Ned’s sister Lyanna and Rhaegar Targaryen (Dany’s dead brother).
- Equipped with her exceptional deceptive abilities, Arya Stark claims Walder Frey’s life as revenge for the Red Wedding, where her mother, Rob, his wife, and their unborn child are slaughtered.
- Lastly, Insignificant as it may seem in season 6, the giant from the Wildlings’ army drops dead in season 6. Don’t you forget about him just yet
- Watch the complete season 1 to 6 recap in the video below. Game Of Thrones Season 7 is streaming on Hotstar as we speak. The show will also air on Star World India starting Tuesday, 11PM.