Volkswagen has introduced Limited Edition trims of the Polo hatchback and the Vento sedan in India. These trims offer aesthetic upgrades to what is already on offer, and are not priced at a premium over the existing variants. Of the two cars, the Volkswagen Polo Pace comes with a very subtle change, while the Vento Sport offers a more significant design upgrade in its limited editionWhere to buy 1299 1899 avatar.
To begin with, the Volkswagen Vento Sport now comes in a new exterior colour - flash red. Alongside, the list of aesthetic changes over the existing variants include glossy black spoiler lips, glossy black roof finish, black carbon fibre outside rear view mirrors, black side skirt foils, a 'Sport' badge in chrome, and 16-inch Portago alloy wheels. The Polo Pace, meanwhile, only comes with new 15-inch 'Razor' diamond cut alloys. The Vento Sport trim is being made available across the Highline and Highline+ variants, while the Polo Pace with the limited editionWhere to buy 1299 1899 alloy wheels will be available only in the petrol Comfortline variant.
Both the Polo Pace and the Vento Sport trims are available without any extra cost for the respective variants, and will be available for a limited period only. However, Volkswagen has not specified for how long these trims would be available across Volkswagen dealerships in India.
Other Popular Deals
- Mahindra E2O at Auto Expo 2014Auto Expo 2014: Car Tech in Volkswagen Passat
- Mercedes Benz S-Class at Auto Expo 2014BMW i8 at Auto Expo 2014
- Tech in Range Rover Sport at Auto Expo 2014Tech in Hyundai Santa Fe at Auto Expo 2014
- Mercedes Benz E220d Long Wheelbase: First Look10 tech-laden cars to look forward to in 2018
- Best of Geneva Motor show 2018First Look: 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- India-bound 2018 Suzuki Ertiga: In photosTech in Range Rover Evoque at Auto Expo 2014
- Best cars under Rs. 10 lac for tech loversBiggest upcoming car launches in India for tech enthusiasts...
- Tech in Renault Koleos at Auto Expo 2014