Tata Motors is all set to have a significant presence at the 2018 Auto Expo, and among its significant announcements, is a refresh of its Impact design language, termed as Impact 2.0. The new design language will be shown off on the company's upcoming premium hatchback, called Tata X451 for the time being. The new hatchback will be positioned above the Tata Tiago, and will be Tata's first premium hatchback in recent times.
The Tata X451 will likely share a few elements with the compact crossover, the Tata Nexon. As seen in the teasers shared by Tata Motors, these similarities may include a ceramic band that runs along the hatchback's window line, the updated ConnectNext infotainment system and similar interior qualities. The Tata X451 will be the first car to be built on the company's Advanced Modular Platform (AMP), which is the platform that all of the company's future cars will be based on. In terms of powertrain, the company's 1.2-litre Revotron petrol and 1.05-litre Revotorq diesel engines are expected to power the hatchback.
In an interview with us, Tata Motors' design chief Pratap Bose spoke about how pivotal car design has been in Tata's ongoing efforts to remodel its overall market opinion. With the upcoming Tata X451 premium hatchback, Tata Motors is expected to build on this very factor, of which we will get a first glance at Auto Expo 2018. Tata Motors is also expected to premiere the Tata Tigor Sport at the upcoming automobile extravaganza, alongside another five-seater SUV, dubbed the Tata H5.
Other Popular Deals
- Mahindra E2O at Auto Expo 2014Auto Expo 2014: Car Tech in Volkswagen Passat
- Mercedes Benz S-Class at Auto Expo 2014BMW i8 at Auto Expo 2014
- Tech in Range Rover Sport at Auto Expo 2014Tech in Hyundai Santa Fe at Auto Expo 2014
- Mercedes Benz E220d Long Wheelbase: First Look10 tech-laden cars to look forward to in 2018
- Best of Geneva Motor show 2018First Look: 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- India-bound 2018 Suzuki Ertiga: In photosTech in Range Rover Evoque at Auto Expo 2014
- Best cars under Rs. 10 lac for tech loversBiggest upcoming car launches in India for tech enthusiasts...
- Tech in Renault Koleos at Auto Expo 2014